Hey, all! I have been working on a lot of little ways to improve the site behind the scenes. One of the biggest areas that can be improved is user retention. In order to do that, I have made several changes in the Loyalty Point reward structure and decided to increase the Pirate pool to maybe encourage some new members to become Pirates. Here is a summary of the most recent changes:
- New users will have the first five days that they are registered free from losing any Loyalty Points (LPs).
- Users with less than 100 LPs will only lose 5 per day instead of 10 per day for site inactivity (not doing an offer in a given day).
- The passive game Pirate Pool now grows at a 20% faster rate compared to its old base rate.
- To offset these changes cost wise, we are increasing the minimum LP numbers to get 100% faucet and 10% bonus on offerwalls to 200 LPs instead of 100 LPs. This is progressive so for every 2 LPs you earn your faucet claim will go up 1% and offerwall bonus will go up 0.1%. You can track your current bonus rates on the home page:
Active users would commonly achieve max faucet and offerwall boost percentages within the first week. I figured that a bit more of a challenge wouldn’t hurt. Those who have been around the site for awhile commonly have over 1000 LPs, so this won’t have any negative impact on those loyal to and active on the site. (more…)
On August 19, an informational update email was sent. In case you lost it or did not get it here is the link for it:
In case you missed or did not get the big news email please see it below:
Also, enjoy a 50% bonus on all AdGem offers done through end of day on Sunday, July 25!
There are less than 10 days until the big Pirate game launch. Remember to save up your GTs and LPs. Happy earning!
There are so many changes that I am excited to tell you about on FaucetGamers. WIthout being too verbose here they go in no particular order:
- You can now withdrawal 5 cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ADA (Cardano), ALGO, and DOGE. Please see the withdrawal page for details.
- Lootably offerwall has been added which features Loot.TV, which is very similar to Hideout.TV to earn from watching videos passively.
- Stay tuned for the Pirate game in July. It likely will officially set sail mid to late July! Remember, you can have at most 500,000 GTs saved up for it. The rest will be converted into Gold Coins (new withdrawable currency) at a preannounced date. We will give you an automatic 25% bonus in coins in excess of 500,000 GTs during this roll over time (however these coins will no longer be eligible for the tokens back withdrawal bonus). You will receive a week warning before the roll over will take place. For more details of the game, see April’s news post here.
- The new arcade of the month is launching today. A fun Pirate-themed spin on “Blackjack”. Enjoy!
Changes hopefully for the better are coming and have ahpp