Happy New Years to you! Wishing you the best in 2021. It’s been some crazy times here in America the past few days. It has distracted me slightly from my work but don’t worry things will settle down soon. Regardless, I have put several changes in place on the site worth mentioning:
2. For all countries, if you do earn over $600 in a year and do identity verification (appropriate government ID) with us, we will give you a bonus 5% on all earnings over $600 for the remainder of the year.
3. Our arcade games now have rewards for achieving top 10 on the high score board and the prizes have doubled! Read about the new rules and prizes.
4. For fun, the daily GT Pacman game now has a leaderboard!
5. A new monthly arcade game will debut in February! It will be a fun shooter type puzzle game.
6. Our Holiday contest results have been updated with some changes. Next update will show the final results:
We are proud to announce that FaucetGamers now supports FaucetPay withdrawals, XRP and Litecoin withdrawals! We are also lowering the minimum withdrawal amount to 20,000 GTs (with now only 10,000 GTs in offerwall earnings for the first withdrawal). This new minimum only applies to FaucetPay, Litecoin, Coinbase Internal Transfers, and Stake Cube Internal Transfer withdrawals. Unfortunately, do to the rise in miner fees, we are raising the direct BTC withdrawal minimum to 50,000 GTs (with a transfer fee (currently at 5000 GTs) that will be waived if a user gets above 100,000 GTs). More details can be found at our refreshed and improved withdrawal page.
We are also planning on adding a new offerwall within the next week. CPX-Research. CPX is a spin off of Tap Research but hopefully better. Talking with them, one of their aims is to provide surveys for all countries. They also provide a small reward for a survey screen out. Now back to work on that Pirate game… :). Happy earning!
Hey! Wow, I have been very busy coding the game this past month. The progress is marching on! FaucetGamers continues to get much traffic and grow in user base. I am proud to announce reaching the 1000 / 1000 pinnacle. We are well over $1000 USD in BTC earned by our well over 1000 users. We are looking for more earning opportunities, as Tap Research has decided to suspend any form of PC users in doing surveys and go entirely Mobile. We most likely will add another survey provider to replace them. Currently, Poll Fish is the most likely candidate, though we are open for suggestions. We are always on the look out for good high paying offerwalls.
With the game, I have finished nearly coding all the ships to purchase and to level up, sell, and rebuild! We are well over 50% of the way for Beta testing on it. Checkout the user ship inventory display:
If you are wondering where Prize Tickets are gone, they have been discontinued from the site to help simplify things and to make way for the new Passive Pirate game currency, which will be Gold Coins (name subject to change). All users should have had their Prize Tickets auto-converted to Game Tokens on Sept. 27. The daily sweepstakes and faucet have been converted to pay out in GTs
Faucet earnings are doubled until the end of September! Dutch Shuffleboard ends Sept 30, and the new monthly arcade game coming up will be Alien Invaders 2!
Some site promos upcoming in October month will be Revenue Wall, Opinion Capital, and OfferToro offerwall boosts!
I’m excited to say that we just crossed the small goal of having over $1000 paid out in BTC just this past week! To celebrate, we are doubling all Faucet claims all week.
We have also changed the Faucet and Daily Sweepstakes to pay in GTs rather than Prize Tickets. The pay rates are all the same (just divided by 4 since that was the conversion rate), you just don’t have to bother with exchanging anymore. Prize tickets will be phased out and auto-converted to GTs if any still remain in your account in the coming weeks. This is mainly due to the fact that the new game will have another currency, so we wish to try to keep things from becoming too overwhelming for new users.
Just a quick update of some things that are in the email I’ll be sending out later:
1. 25% bonus until the end of August on Tap Research surveys.
2. Alien Invader arcade tournament running until the end of August.
3. Prize tickets will be discontinued in September.
Details on this: In order to reduce complexity on our site for new users and pave the way for the Passive Game, which will feature another “virtual site currency”, we plan to discontinue Prize Tickets within the next month. We will convert any in your balance to Game Tokens Prior to doing this at the usual rate.
Our daily sweepstakes will continue only using GTs instead, as will our faucet switch over to paying in GTs. The first step of the conversion process will be to switch over the sweepstakes. The faucet will switch over a day or two later. Followed by an exchange of all Prize Tickets to GTs after these two changes are up and running.
4. Passive Pirate progress update -The main page template is largely complete where one can see their ships that they buy and purchase ships. Lots more to do, but we hope this game will be fun and rewarding for you! Here are some pics.
I’m sure you will notice it, but we added a new section to the home page that shows a user some additional stats and allows them to claim bonuses for completing various tasks on the website. Here is a quick summary of it:
– Displays a light indicator that shows whether your Loyalty Points are safe or are at risk from not completing an offer today.
– Shows your current offer and faucet Loyalty Bonus.
– Shows your number of referrals and their total earnings
– Contains 5 challenges that you can complete and claim!
Don’t forget Ms Tapman biweekly arcade tournament ends this Friday, July 31! Frogger is the next arcade game that will be added to play for the biweekly high score competition. We are also going to cut the entry costs on this and future arcade game contests to 200 GTs.
Have fun earning!
Hey! It was an exciting week at FaucetGamers. This week we set a record number for new users, withdrawals, and active users in a day!
We wrapped up Bubble Trouble tourny with xXGraveXx winning once more! We kicked of Ms. Pacman competition, and we still have the YourSurvey promotion going on for one more day.
Today, we added a site with information about my two personal favorite online places to store crypto: https://faucetgamers.com/wallets
I do apologize for a brief site outage today as there was some problem with Cloudflare that caused a bunch of sites to go down including Discord. You can read the details about it here.
We also are still working the bugs out of the “Lottery”. Sometimes people get paid double, and sometimes I have to manually restart it. However, it should run smoothly soon (hopefully). Remember, we still are in Beta here.
Hey, all! Just in case you missed or did not get the update email. Here is a quick summary of it. Lots of good stuff happening here. We just broke a site record for most users earning over 100 GTs in offers in a day today! Exciting times.
Here are the updates:
- This week running until Saturday, July 18 at the end of the day UTC time. We are boosting all “Your Surveys” completions by 500 GTs! For this week, you can get 7000 GTs base per survey plus up to a 10% loyalty bonus (1% per 10 Loyalty Points that you have up to 100 LPs).
- Tap Research Surveys have been added to our Offerwall section. For those of you that like Theorem Reach, this works just the same! You get paid some even if you don’t finish a full survey because of disqualification.
- Wednesday, July 15 ends our Bubble Trouble Game Competition. Get your high score while you can! Thursday will start our next game competition and run until the end of the July. We will be featuring Ms. Tapman (a Pacman variant)! Hone in those skills with our Mr. Pacman game that is always there to play for GTs.
- Frogger is coming for our first Arcade game competition in August!
- Production on the “Passive Pirate” game for additional passive earning has begun! I will try to keep updated with game progress on https://faucetgamers.com/passive-earning-game
- We now have 3 awesome promo banners for our site. Use them to get some referrals to earn even more! Go here to check them out.
Hey guys, I am excited to update you on some site news:
1. After many votes, our new game theme will be Pirates! The game will take several months to develop, and I’m not promising any date. However, it will be the site’s priority.
2. There is 25% Bonus opportunity on all AdGem offers running July 3 12:00 AM EST to July 6 11:59 PM EST. Any offers started during this period will count for the promo. Lots of game apps to try out there!
3. I added another passive earning opportunity for all countries in the video section. Engaged Hits is a product of JungleOfferWall that promises to give you 52 GTs for 10 videos. You can even watch them in another browser tab.
4. Tap Research Surveys are coming within the next week or two.
5. A new arcade competition is up featuring Bubble Trouble, a game where you pop bubbles before they pop you. Should be fun and relatively easy to get a top score!